Monday 14 April 2014

DEEP THOT...BUT REAL!!! JESUS IS COMING VERY VERY SOON!!!

I wrote this piece almost four years ago, precisely July 25, 2010 at 8:16pm
THIS IS MY OWN EXPERIENCE....NOT FABLES!!!

I woke up early this morning (around 3am) with tears on my face...my cries woke my wife from her sleep. i was shaking real hard, with fear all around...until i realized that it was a DREAM...what a relief!!! I hardly remember dreams but this was just so different.

I saw myself where we first lived in Lagos (Alamutu street, Iju, Lagos). I came home to meet my dad, he opened the door, i went in and he left. the next thing i heard was shouts all over the house, i came out, started screaming my wife's name...she came out also, and i carried her and threw her into God knows where...I later ran out. On my way out, i met several people walking along, discussing, they noticed the disturbance on my face, but they kept to themselves...
The next scene i saw was a hall in which every1 scampered to enta...it was so obvious that something had happened or about to happen...i cud sense the highest level of tension. I saw a lot of my friends, relatives, pastors....we started asking ourselves.."Has RAPTURE taken place?" well...one of my pastors now took a chalk and walked up to the blackboard...and he started
"those that will make it to heaven must have acquired so so and so points/marks", while some would have their points (7points to be precise) subtracted for doing some certain things (some of the things i cud remember were...PARTYING/CLUBBING, DRUNKARDS...et al. At that point, there were murmurs around where i was seating that "with the way things are going, only God will help one to make it to heaven"...i was amisdt a whole lot of my dear friends, cousins...some of who may be reading this note...
All of a sudden, there was a great shout...fire,brimstones filled everywia...and every1 scattered...i cudnt locate some oda folks as every1 ran away to get some kind of safety...THE ANTICHRIST had taken over...My God...see BEATINGS, the sufferings were far too great...i was beaten, battered...still i kept running...infact i got hit by a car, i got up and kept running...amidst beatings...my dear folks...u just beta imagine and not experience it...and i said to mysef...SO i dint make heaven....all of a sudden, i woke up....with heavy tears in my eyes and serious cries....that woke my wife.
i told her everything, we prayed, repented, asked God to bring us back to the ancient landmark...

Some of the things i learnt (that God dropped in my heart wen i woke up) were well captured in 2Tim.2:19 "The foundation of the Lord standeth sure having this seal, The Lord knows them that are His, and let every1 that nameth the name of the Lord depart from iniquity":
That scripture shook me...i realized that the last time i checked that scriptures was back in my university days when i was still as vibrant as anything (though i think i still am, but...)
*Folks, wen last did u hear a message on the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ? I then realized that the LAW OF DIMINISHING RETURNS has set in...(hope u stil remember that theory?)...we have gotten so used/familiar to Jesus that He has diminished in value to us...i WEPT over and over again...
Folks, this is anoda clarion call...no corporate entrance to heaven...every1 will answer for himself..i cannot begin to mention the people i saw...but one beautiful thing that i thanked God for was ...I DIDNT MAKE IT (in that dream), cos. if i had, i might get puffed up and think am okay...but i was humbled...
* little things that we do not count...folks...they matter. We often say "it doesnt matter, God understands", i tell u...God will not reduce His standards...God cannot be mocked, the scripture cannot be broken...wen God calls U, will ur fone ring? beta REGISTER ur name back into the book of life...
I have more to say, but i pray that these few words will impart in u the consciousness of the 2nd coming of our Lord and Saviour...

Where ever u are, reinforce HIS words, keep telling people...The coming of the Lord is @ Hand...its as near as 2morow is 26th July 2010. Funny enuff, i heard a similar message in church this morning...so it confirmed it...

I will keep saying it...JESUS IS COMING and COMING VERY VERY VERY SOON!!!
Do not make any1 ur standard, God, with His words remain the standard...All those things anu do that are not right...STOP THEM NOW!!!!

Jide Ekunseitan
past2am, 25July 2010

1 comment:

  1. these words are ever green......he who has ear...let him hear.....MARANATHA.....come Lord Jesus

    ReplyDelete